Who's Your Daddy!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

What's Up!


Much has happened in the past year... I have ORDed... and I bring good memories of SOTSC with me... I must say the people there have been good to me.. and they r a bunch of good people.. including Encik Kiong, the first RSM of Commando, who has his soft spots.. even though he strikes TERROR into many people.


This pic comprises of me in the top middle... flanked by 1WO Ara and Encik Kiong... Lolx

Btm Left is Comd ATEC, centre Chief Cdo Officer and Btm Right is of course, my ex-boss... LTC Peh... =P





Of course in army there r my bunch of trusted NSFs whom I worked with throughout the past 1 year in SOTSC. Benny, Leon, Vinit and Will. TCO Jevons is not in the pic though..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home